Firstly, a big thank you to all those who took the time to visit us at Computex, we know how busy schedules can be and we genuinely appreciate the time and effort afforded to us. Whilst Streacom is no stranger to Computex, it was the first time for Maverick, and both Computex and Taipei were nothing short of an amazing experience.
The feedback for Canvas has been truly positive and inspiring, adding a new level of enthusiasm for this project. The principle we demonstrated proved beyond doubt that this unique approach to building a PC is a much needed innovation and breath of fresh air in an industry preoccupied with RGB lights.
Now that we have been able to share ideas, we are working on improving the design and already have some concepts for a revision that will bring even greater flexibility to the Canvas whilst also addressing some of the concept limitations such as cable management and routing.
We do not have an ETA on when we will share these design updates, for obvious reasons we also need to keep these confidential, but we will continue to post other updates to subscribers and hope that you can spread the word about our project.
In case you missed any of it, below is a list of Computex media coverage of the Canvas ……
- Anandtech.com – Magnets, How Do They Work? A Maverick / Streacom Prototype
- Computerbase.de/ – Streacom Canvas Case: A PC case that does not follow a form factor
- Expreview.com – 除了紧凑不妥协的DA2机箱之外，Streacom还有新品
- Bluebit.de – Modularität dank Magneten, Streacom Canvas Case vorgestellt (Gehäuse ohne Formfaktor)
- Prohardver.hu – Streacomnál jártunk, leesett az állunk
- Tomshardware.de – Streacom möchte mehr Flexibilität auf engstem Raum schaffen
- Xfastest.com – STREACOM 展出內裝高彈性ITX機殼DB2、DA2，磁吸固定的直立開放式概念機殼CANVAS
- Hardware.info – Streacom ‘Canvas’ conceptbehuizing voor de creatieve gebruiker/a>
- Gdm.or.jp – スチール板をキャンバスにパーツを自由に配置する“フリーレイアウト”PCケースがSTREACOMから
- Funkykit.com – Computex 2018: Streacom
- Nag.co.za/ – A brief look at what Streacom and Maverick brought to the show
We also plan to update the FAQ section which some of the common questions that have been asked (ehm … magnets and drives), but if there is anything else you would like to know, please do get in touch with us and we will be happy to answer your questions.